Mission & Vision
All poor and underserved people in our community will have quality health care.
To advance equity in health care coverage, access and quality for poor and underserved people.
In our work and interactions with the foundation and its Board and staff adhere to a set of core values that begin with the belief that all people deserve access to the health care they need. The foundation also commits to:
- Serve as a leader and community catalyst for health care change.
- Demonstrate inclusiveness, respect and appreciation for the backgrounds, differences and points of view of others. (See Foundation Diversity and Inclusion Policy)
- Promote open dialogue and collaboration to share knowledge and create strategic alliances.
- Foster an environment of positive change through innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
- Act ethically, with integrity, accountability and attention to excellence.
- Fund change, not just need, in order to create hope and a true system of care for our communities’ poor and underserved populations.