The REACH Healthcare Foundation is a nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to advancing equity in health care coverage, access and quality for poor and underserved people.
REACH at a Glance
- Established in 2003
- Governed by a 17-member Board of Directors who bring diverse professional backgrounds, beliefs and perspectives to the organization.
- Daily operations managed by a staff of nine.
- Service area encompasses Kansas and Missouri: Allen, Johnson and Wyandotte counties in Kansas; Cass, Jackson and Lafayette counties in Missouri, and the City of Kansas City, Missouri.
- $4.5 million invested in grants in 2015
- $47.9 million invested in programs and initiatives since 2005
- Assets: $122.4 million as of December 31, 2015
Review 2015 Annual Report