Results of 2013 Applicant-Grantee Survey
The REACH Foundation has introduced an annual applicant and grantee feedback process. All applicants and grantees that submit Letters of Intent during the prior grant cycle are invited to complete a web-based survey designed to measure their experience in preparing a Letter of Intent and/or a full grant proposal. The survey is designed to collect feedback on the:
- Utility of Foundation resources available to applicants;
- Value of feedback received from Foundation staff;
- Manner in which applicants are treated and the helpfulness of staff during the application process;
- Clarity and consistency of Foundation communications;
- Perceived value of the Foundation’s philanthropic investments in the community.
Survey responses help inform the foundation’s application and grant making processes.
For more information, contact William Moore, Ph.D., Vice President, Program, Policy and Evaluation, email@example.com.