2015 Program Grant Guidelines Available
REACH Foundation staff will discuss the application process for 2015 Program Grants at a pre-proposal conference on Thursday, August 14, 1-3 p.m., at the Wyandotte County Health Department, 619 Ann Ave., Kansas City, Kansas.
The pre-proposal conference will focus on funding priorities, eligibility and application requirements. The deadline to submit a Program Grant Letter of Intent, the first step in the application process, is Thursday, September 4, by 4 p.m. Organizations interested in applying are encouraged to attend the August 14 conference.
Review the 2015 Program Grant Guidelines
PROGRAM GRANTS SCHEDULE
- August 11, Grant guidelines available online
- August 14, Pre-Proposal Conference and Q&A Session
- September 4, Deadline to submit Letter of Intent (Step 1)
- September 26, Selected applicants invited to submit Full Proposal (Step 2)
- October 9, Full Proposal Conference, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., REACH Large Conference Room
- November 5, Deadline to submit Full Proposal
- January 2014, Notification of grant awards; grant terms begin
Core operating grants and the application process will be discussed at a meeting on October 7, 1-3 p.m. at the REACH Foundation. Organizations must be invited to attend.